- These terms may be varied at any time.
- The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
- PoorlyBoo has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law PoorlyBoo disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site.
- PoorlyBoo or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of PoorlyBoo, its directors or employees.
- All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
- Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and PoorlyBoo has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed manually at the premises of PoorlyBoo by our registered premises.
- This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which PoorlyBoo may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by PoorlyBoo.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
- No more than one discount offer code and/or voucher code may be used for a single order
- We are not responsible for failure of third party companies’ inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines.
All information, data, text, images, graphics and the selection and arrangement of such and links, software and source code on this web site are copyright of PoorlyBoo. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of PoorlyBoo with the exception that parts of the web site may be electronically copied or printed for the sole purpose of placing an order with PoorlyBoo.
All trademarks are acknowledged as trade marks or registered trade marks of their owners. The PoorlyBoo name and logo and all related product and service names are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of PoorlyBoo and may not be used without prior written consent.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason..
To meet the cancellation deadline it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the period has expired.
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract we will reimburse to you for the goods you
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss of value of any of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than-
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 day after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise: in any event you will not incur any fees as the result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Return of goods
You shall send back the goods to PoorlyBoo 9 Knightsbridge Close, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 2GQ, without undue delay and in any event no longer than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days expired.
The customer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods
All images are for illustration purposes only.